- RSS Channel Showcase 9589897
- RSS Channel Showcase 9328038
- RSS Channel Showcase 6248329
- RSS Channel Showcase 2963859
Articles on this Page
- 11/02/09--08:32: _ Concept Outlet Des...
- 02/14/11--08:26: _ Restoring Rest In ...
- 03/18/13--08:47: _ Summer Camp For Ad...
- 11/09/18--04:00: _How Brands Like Gap...
- 11/08/18--04:15: _Retail Leaders From...
- 11/07/18--04:30: _Retail Leaders From...
- 11/06/18--04:30: _Interview: Aaron Le...
- 11/06/18--04:15: _Interview: How Clin...
- 11/05/18--14:04: _[New report] Boutiq...
- 11/05/18--04:30: _Top DTC Brands Rank...
- 11/02/18--04:45: _Five Reasons Why Ph...
- 11/01/18--04:45: _With A New York Sto...
- 11/01/18--04:30: _Five Robotics Compa...
- 10/30/18--04:45: _PSFK Tracker Proves...
- 10/29/18--14:25: _[New report] A Comp...
- 10/29/18--04:30: _Interview: How High...
- 10/29/18--04:00: _How Brands Like Sen...
- 10/26/18--04:30: _How Brands Like Spi...
- 10/25/18--04:55: _PSFK’s Roadma...
- 10/25/18--04:15: _How Brands Like Owl...
- 11/02/09--08:32: Concept Outlet Design Saves Power Without Unplugging
- 02/14/11--08:26: Restoring Rest In An Era Of Hyper-Connectivity
- 03/18/13--08:47: Summer Camp For Adults Requires Campers To Unplug
- 11/09/18--04:00: How Brands Like Gap Automate Supply Chains For Greater Efficiency
- 11/05/18--14:04: [New report] Boutique Fitness As Personal Lifestyle Ecosystem
- 11/05/18--04:30: Top DTC Brands Ranked On PSFK Retail Innovation Tracker
- 11/02/18--04:45: Five Reasons Why Physical Stores Are More Important Than Ever
- 11/01/18--04:30: Five Robotics Companies Driving Retail’s DTC Future
- 10/30/18--04:45: PSFK Tracker Proves DTC Takes Spotlight Across Industry Verticals
- 10/25/18--04:55: PSFK’s Roadmap To DTC Success: The Future of Retail 2019 Report
Korean designer Yong-jin Kim merges the power socket with a traditional switch, a solution that replaces the act of removing a plug with a simple twist designed to cut off the flow of electricity.
The Sabbath Manifesto app allows users to "check out" of the Internet as a way to participate in the "National Day of Unplugging."
Camp Grounded is a 4-day getaway in California for 200 campers, who get to trade in their tech for an off-the-grid experience.
To keep up with vertically integrated competitors in the DTC space, established brands from Walmart to Kroger are re-evaluating supply chain technology and implementing automation to cut costs and better use employee time
The rise of DTC retail has created a dramatic shift in B2C strategies and practices, allowing brands like Kroger to maintain control of every aspect of how they market and sell the products
With shoppable programming dedicated to gaming, music, sports, and more, Aaron Levant hopes NTWRK can become a kind of QVC concept for Generation Z
Clinch CEO, Oz Etzioni, tells PSFK how he delivers a higher return on investment with personalized, responsive and social media-integrated advertising campaigns
This research paper examines how fitness brands are engaging their consumers’ larger lifestyle needs with innovative services and experiences, primarily through personalization, convenience and community-centric offerings. By integrating mobile apps, artificial intelligence and sensor-enabled technologies into the core fitness experience, as well as offering support outside of the gym, brands are cultivating a holistic fitness and wellness-oriented experience for customers. As a result, these brands are transforming themselves from fitness providers to holistic lifestyle partners.
This report outlines key trends and best-in-class strategies that fitness brands are leveraging to not only meet their user’s wellness goals, but integrate themselves into consumers’ lifestyle routines. Alongside this trends-framework, PSFK has gathered research around the following areas: consumer insights, industry landscape, competitive landscape, two industry expert interviews, as well as providing strategic recommendations.Published November 2018 #ai #artificial-intelligence #equinox #fitness #hyper-personalization #live-streaming #mobile-apps #nike #papers #premium #social-fitness #spa #wellness
This data, gathered via PSFK's Innovation Tracker survey, analyzes today's top direct-to-consumer brands and the strategies that help them succeed
This insight, pulled from PSFK's Future of Retail 2019 report, breaks down the value of brick-and-mortar retail for brands across categories
The clean beauty retailer is combining upscale design and a welcoming atmosphere to build a dedicated community of customers, both online and off
PSFK explores the innovations in robotics and AI that are helping to enable the revolution in direct-to-consumer retail
Consumer sentiment analysis shows that digitally native brands are taking prime spots in apparel, grocery and beyond
In this interview, Roula CEO Mark Voysey explains how he built a premium bicycle brand around consumer demand for on-the-go fitness, helping provide ultimate efficiency for the traveling cyclist
Thanks to advanced technology, brands are giving consumers access to active apparel that serves double duty, providing technical performance and fitness training that helps them achieve their goals
Retailers are responding to consumer demand for products that assist them with their health and wellness needs, offering them apparel with tech-enabled fitness tracking and training capabilities
Our flagship Future of Retail 2019 report unpacks the DTC opportunity by examining key trends and presents strategies that all brands and retailers can implement in order to own the entire retail life cycle
Increasing awareness of health and wellness is driving interest among consumers in daily health monitoring, and brands are responding with connected apparel and wearables